Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling an Aire Cougar, it is a great boat with good stories but I need a raft for the baby on the way.

The rubber is in great shape, three custom frames allow for multiple configurations, oars, dry box, cooler, brand new frame straps, and a brand new seat included.

One tube has a very small leak that requires pumping once or twice a day on overnight trips.

Because of the double tube design there is very little draft allowing low water runs even though it is a big boat.

Great for daytrips, overnights, and expeditions, the boat has many days on the Animas, San Juan, Colorado and more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am selling an Aire Cougar, it is a great boat with good stories but I need a raft for the baby on the way.

The rubber is in great shape, three custom frames allow for multiple configurations, oars, dry box, cooler, brand new frame straps, and a brand new seat included.

One tube has a very small leak that requires pumping once or twice a day on overnight trips.

Because of the double tube design there is very little draft allowing low water runs even though it is a big boat.

Great for daytrips, overnights, and expeditions, the boat has many days on the Animas, San Juan, Colorado and more. View attachment 65307
Where are you located?

·
Registered
2 Posts

Great for daytrips, overnights, and expeditions, the boat has many days on the Animas, San Juan, Colorado and more. View attachment 65307
is this still available? if so, would love to chat!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts