Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
My name is Bill Clary, owner and operator of Got Aerial llc. My company is the one who shot the aerial footage at Golden whitewater park and i would just like to introduce myself and thank the boaters who participated in helping us get some great video.

Although i do try to make money at this venture, Im always looking to get more aerial footage, so if there are any events in colorado or around the US please let me know and i will try and contact the appropriate people and let them know that i wold be willing to shoot the event for free.

Also I live in winter park, Co so if anyone wanted to float some sick sections of the colorado river, i would be willing to shoot for free as well and share all of the footage.

Here is the link to the video on Youtube - YouTube - ‪Adventures in Kayaking by Got Aerial llc www gotaerial com‬‏

We also shoot motocross, water skiing and a bunch of other stuff, and if you would like to check out that footage, follow this youtube link . YouTube - ‪Aerial Adventures by Got Aerial llc - Full service Aerial Video and Photography Company‬‏

Thank you
Bill Clary
High Definition Aerial Video & Photography Services - Got Aerial Home

·
Registered
14 Posts
Your exploits proceed you friend. A member posted a couple videos a few days ago about your work. Nonetheless, amazing work and concept, you are really bringing a fresh concept to the biz and it just might be revolutionary. Keep on keepin' on!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Bailey fest. With 70 some odd boaters on that stretch all at once, it might make for some good footage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts