Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to the forum just registered today. I used to be a commercial guide in Colorado for 3 years. I just purchased my first own boat. She's a 2 man, 12' cat from USSR!!!! It's an ubber cool boat! I was hoping to see if anyone has seen a boat like this before or been on one. I have not taken her on the water yet planning on running the South fork of the American river on the 14th. Thx to anyone with any help or advice they can give me. Oh I forgot to mention its a paddle cat u sit on your knees (one person on each tube)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
image-3144196020.jpg

The markings on it say ylar I believe that's the brand. The other markings say USSR and kirghizstan

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Cant tell you shit about the boat. But its AWESOME!!! If you haven't already read Brothers on the Bashkaus. It made me want a Russian paddle cat. It also gives good descriptions of other "strange" soviet crafts. Class 6 gnar!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have not read it yet. Il head to the bookstore today and will pick it up. I'm super stoked on her! I practically stole it of craigslist from some guy who had no clue what she is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts