Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m about to cancel fault line 1 for 5/22 and black rocks 2 for 5/23. It was mostly social distancing that doomed this trip, but I clearly need to make more rafting friends. I thinkI’ll make it my covid resolution.

Anyway - I hope someone can use the canceled campsites!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thank You!

Rona screwed up our early May San Juan permit so it'll be nice to get on the water. Right now it's just my wife and I but if we're able to put a trip together I'll give you a shout.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm glad to see someone from the buzz was able to book the sites! Enjoy. Let me know if you ever need someone to join on a float. I'd love to make some new friends!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Appreciate you posting a heads up here. I would have been all over these sites, but we already have a Ruby permit for this weekend (along with several thousand of our Front Range friends, it seems). Hope you can get out there soon!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm glad to see someone from the buzz was able to book the sites! Enjoy. Let me know if you ever need someone to join on a float. I'd love to make some new friends!
Unfortunately, we weren't able to use it due to vacation restrictions :(.

Send me a pm and we can chat about some future boating!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Similar to the OP here, I lost my crew for next weekend so I'm cancelling some prime Ruby HT spots: Salt Creek 2 on 6/6 and Mee Canyon (!) on 6/7. Hope somebody can use them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts