Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
....secrets out....

....good "fecal matter"....loved watchin' the "will lyons" training video....fukin funny....he was sick with 1/2 a paddle....fatboy needs to get on the SHATKINS DIET....high weed, low water, low food, high beer diet....jr ranger420CB

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trust me he is on the diet...

Glad your liking the vids milo. Did you ever see the footage from the giant slalom day on oh-be-joyful?

peace,
John

·
Registered
698 Posts
.....ob joyful....

...seen bits and pieces.....that guy is a tool....dick cocktoastin=loon....don't give up on your boy T.H....we've got something going next spring....he wants the BLACK CANYON DAILY DOUBLE.....almost as bad as i do....we tried(snowed out the night before) to get in there just after thanksgiving with playboats so he could check out my "SHORTCUT".....it is an access trail(mountain lion trail w/ several dens) used for fishin'...it is a real world, 3,000 vert ft, in your face, ballbusting, torture-fest....however it does bring you back into the park at a location that takes 15 minutes to get back to the put-in!!!!!......saving 2hours of flat water, 30-60 minutes walking time up chukar trail and then the nearly 2 hours drive back to the put-in....following me johny?.....i've been out my shortcut 5 times now....and will never do it alone again.....scared of tooty-tats....alright, i am BUSTED.....i just need him as lion tamer....wanna join us??????JUNIORfukinRANGER420CB

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to give it a go...

That sounds like a legit mission. I may want to give it a go with you boys.

Realdad...Travis is the man.

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts