Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched an A-1 boat wrapped on a rock, on national TV, here in Western Penn. Good thing the host of FSN wild travel show is hot because that woman is annoying.

·
Registered
786 Posts
We decided that if we werent going to win we needed to help out the carnage video, it was either wrap or front flip off of the raft at tunnel. We decided to wrap at gore, it was easier. I haven´t been able to see it but hopefuly theres good footage. All in all I am preatty sure that we won the party although thats debateable.

·
Mr. Gphunk
21 Posts
Sometimes it's hard to get a boat to use!

O.K. folks some know more than others just how hard it is to borrow a boat from the one and only R. Breckenridge. As a crew we had to guarantee some national exposure in order to "use" a boat. Well it was then a group decision to publicize our "Poudre Full day" and let all see just how we provide picnic lunches during the middle of the trip. I can only say our extended visit on indecision rock was a great time!

The results have arrived and we did win the drinking competition!

Doug

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
A-1 is the best

When your raft company is located directly across the street from a liquor store, there is no doubt what you are about.

As a fellow Poudre Guide I want to give you guys some much deserved sh*t, but I managed to stick us straight into ginger and then got stuck on river left right below a camera man. And yes there is footage of me getting slammed when we enter ginger - that bitch threw me down. I am guiding the hyside that says "timberwolf."

·
Registered
149 Posts
A1 is pretty much the bastard child of the Poudre river, our party at Gore was pretty awesome to say the least. Turner way to represent, you are the head drunk at A1 not that the rest of us are too far behind. I cant wait to see the footage when I get home from Ecuador
Free Fort Collins Brewery beer+ Turner + Raft Aids+ School Bus= AWESOME

·
Registered
343 Posts
Doug

We picked up your leftovers from lunch when we got a little hung up on indecision rock Sunday.
Thanks for the tasty sandwich

1 - 10 of 10 Posts