Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the New River Dries this week were at 60, 000 cfs on wednesday and 40,000 cfs on thursday!!! unreal! the week of gauley fest they were between 20 and 30 grand and there were three waves in the middle of the river below the bridge at the put in (and about 30 paddlers waiting in line) this week, those waves were washed out and there was one huge wave and foam pile on the right side below where the three were and one monster in the middle of the river below that (and only about 6 paddlers on water at any given time)! these are the biggest and fastest waves i've ever surfed on a river. some pics should be going up on local paddler soon, when i get back to colorado, i will post some on the buzz. gotta give it to guska (aka rookie) - the kid's going huge! catchin huge airs, throwin new tricks and impressing everyone. after about 5 or 6 rides your entire body is sore and tired, guska is still out there for another 3 hours throwin down!

hope all is well in colorado --

matt

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Matt sounds like you're LTD!!!! Thanks for the calll back. Get ready to ride.......it's snowing in the hills!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts