Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's finally coming in..Usually it shows up on June..I'ts a welcomed sight at this time of year...Look out...Bum city is huge this year!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Yea hit it up yesterday if u eddy out near bum camp there's a pack of dogs that will bite you. if they come down whistle at the bums they might come but dont count on it my buddy ryan was almost dog food the other day ended up knocking him over in his kayak kinda freaked him out almost couldnt roll over. hes called animal control so hopefully something will happen hope to see you on the wave!

·
Registered
398 Posts
well you can park and play at 5th street go up the bridge turn behind the liquor store have to walk down a hill past the rail road tracks and into the bum camp which sucks ass watch for dogs there is a new feature we had the pleasure of hiting right near the 29rd bridge and theres no bums or dogs very surf friendly spot that ive never seen there before if ur goin down the bridge and look to the right youll spot it ill try to snap some pics!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am game sometime this week if there is a crew to go.... This dog/bum situation freaks me out a little but hey I am conveniently located 4 blocks from this so I probably should go

·
Registered
398 Posts
hey jen im free this whole week and would love a partner in crime we could drop in to corn lake and float down to it then we hit 29rd id love to show you the spot i personally think its better then 5th street im not a bad ass surfer yet but im game

·
Registered
149 Posts
How does Thursday work for you?? I can usually bounce from work on those days a little earlier. Let's chat Thursday morning

1 - 8 of 8 Posts