Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Cpt. No Scout
517 Posts
Consider yourself rejected! IDK, but last year I was able to log into my account and see my results on 2/4 I do believe. I would wish bad luck on everyone but that wouldn't be good for the karma stream. So, good luck to all.

·
Registered
312 Posts
+1 on the good luck to all wish. I was checking out the rec.gov site and noticed there are already a good number of Rs on the river calendar for the Selway. The site claims the results will not be posted until the 6th. Any idea what this is about?

·
no tengo
1,871 Posts
+1 on the good luck to all wish. I was checking out the rec.gov site and noticed there are already a good number of Rs on the river calendar for the Selway. The site claims the results will not be posted until the 6th. Any idea what this is about?
possibly the commercial launches or the days they don't let anyone launch.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Maybe thats what they do first, update the calendar and then notify the applicants.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I was checking out the rec.gov site and noticed there are already a good number of Rs on the river calendar for the Selway.
One launch per day on the Selway. "R" is a commercial launch day. "X is a private launch day.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If I win the lottery for the MFS, it will be better than winning the super bowl. Wishing everyone luck, except for the days I requested for launch!

SYOTR!

·
If I win the lottery for the MFS, it will be better than winning the super bowl. Wishing everyone luck, except for the days I requested for launch!

SYOTR!
Didn't you know that people east of the Mississippi are not allowed in Idaho, so if you win, you can just transfer your permit to me.:p

·
Super Moderator
2,866 Posts
If I win the lottery for the Selway, it will be better than winning the super bowl.
FIFY-
In terms of how hard it is anyway. I had to wait 19 years for the MF but I got one two years ago. Then my wife got sick and couldn't go at the last minute - dammit.

So the MF is like winning your division or conference but the Selway. Oh lord that is a hard one.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Last year I drew the mf on my first try as the lone applicant from my group... I saw results on the 3rd or fourth last year... And recreation.gov doesn't say on the fifth... It says by the fifth... I will be checking frequently... I imagine this site sees more trafic this week than the rest of the year...

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I have a friend that did the grand, the main, and the middle fork twice last year... That's pretty close to a grand slam..

1 - 20 of 82 Posts