Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The GOCO grant came in for the town of Buena Vista. This $ will be spent to build 3 new play spots right down at the end of main street. A big thanks to Kate - you rock :D thanks for all the leg work. Thanks to the town of BV for gettin it done, also thanks to the business owners, doctors, teachers, and others that worked to make this happen. We will all enjoy these spots next summer!!!!

I hope see you all at CKS this Wed the 8 for the wine tasting.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Congrats on the grant. Great spot for a play park.

Doesn't wine tasting seem strange for a redneck sport in a redneck town publicized by username RDNEK? :)

·
Registered
774 Posts
That's great that we got the grant!
I can't wait to get back this spring and get back in the holes.
RDNEK how's the shoulder doing? Trying not to mess it up worse with snowmobiling?
I'll see everyone back in BV in a couple weeks.
Nathan

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Word around the campfire up here is that they will have mad dog 20/20 and some beer at the wine tasting - what a great way to up the turn out - I have not been able to try the new apple flavor of mad dog - I for one am looking forward to getting a glass of that sweet nectar.

Nate look us up when you get into town - the shoulder is getting better every day – I have been using the BALCO training system and it helps out a ton -

1 - 4 of 4 Posts