Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
You guys are awesome! Nice vid... good chase boating at the end there :) Great success!!!

So, on another note... who gets custody of the boat now that you're moving???

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's actually a CCC group boat. 12 of us put $50 in on it and bought it off craigslist. So it'll stay in Corvallis with my buddies :(

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yeah, I tend to not be able to control my perverted sense of humor.
Uncensored, bad humor, stupid jokes... that's me.

By the way, your video was better. Carnage is great and all (I guess)... but my span of carnage attention only lasts about 5 minutes. I'm not sure what drop it is, the one you and Priscilla are hugging as you go over, but it seems like it's damn near impossible to send a raft of that bitch without a bit of carnage!

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Rad. That went way better than last time I clicked a link with a similar title. What boney-ass basalty PNW plop and drop run is that?

Why don't we have a ColoradoKayak film fest?

And finally, why don't we have 12 people who drop $50 to get a Duo. That looks fun.

·
Registered
610 Posts
It's pretty tough to find a Duo for 600 bucks anyway... but I'd still chip in 100 for one... then prepare for custody battle!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What boney-ass basalty PNW plop and drop run is that?
We did the middle santiam below green peter dam, Lewis River (at super low summer flows), north santiam, upper butte creek falls

the scrapey boney one was lewis

1 - 19 of 19 Posts