Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a spot on a grand canyon trip... just graduated college and there are no freak'n jobs, so I figured I'd try to take this time to do the canyon. (and for some reason my mom thinks I should do the Grand canyon before doing the Zambezi next year, weird)

I've commercially guided 3 years and paddled for 12. I commercially guide class IVs and privately guided class V's.

Graduated with a degree in Nutrition, take'n advanced culinary classes and still think beer should be part of the food pyramid :wink: I also look great in a bikini......

Come on guys give me something to do before I drive myself mad over here in WA

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL! Ya know I'm just looking for a canyon trip right now, that's about as big of a commitment as I can handle

;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey I'd be down for that... Well cataract, sadly I just had to look that up cause I had no idea what you were talking about. Do you have a trip planned?

·
Registered
47 Posts
3 high fives

P the K-I think Im down as well, there are no jobs. everyone is on hiring freezes. I know of 2 fort groups putting in at mineral bottom early in Sept. I think Kev is in. Nice showing last night... Lena, dont let us down

·
Owner: Class 5 Carvings
621 Posts
Lena, as Jhalseth said there are a few trips putting on for laborday weekend, we would love another lovely lady in the group. Joe, sorry about last night, right after I texted you my mom came into town and wanted to take me out to dinner, so I couldnt make it. Anyway, lets grab a beer tomorrow, maybe 2 for 1's at the trailhead, call me when you get off the river.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they magically vanished.... hmm weird? haha I tired to get rid of the rest but it won't let me :(

I'm down! I just have to find a dog sitter

·
Registered
501 Posts
Didn't your Africa trip work out? Or is this research for a magazine article, or your blog?

Africa fall 2009 and beyond - Backpackers Forum

lenahoff
Seattle, wa

# Posted: 28 Jan 2009 23:43:06

I'm planning a trip to africa in the Fall and I NEED a travel buddy because it is so dangerous and I'm a girl. I'd like to continue onto asia and see from there. I don't have a set amount of time and I want to wonder along as long as I can. Please email me if your interested. I'm flexible with my departure date as well.

Lena Hoff

·
Registered
501 Posts
Sorry. A hot 20-something with a bikini pic looking for a spot on a GC trip seemed a little unreal. So I googled your name, and the backpacking post seemed remarkably similar to this thread. :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm pretty sure other things come up when you google me like my facebook.... I know the link it gives for my modelmayhem doesn't work anymore cause I deleted it. But I'm real I promise.... and that pic is totally airbrushed so that may make it a little more believable...

1 - 20 of 140 Posts