Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 8 man private launching October 2022 doing 24-25 days to Pearce. We are a group of middle age rafters who have been boating for 25+ years together. Although we have all the gear we have decided to do moenkopi private painless cost a little bit more but they do a great job and I don’t have to have as much of a headache. Last week a couple had to drop out due to some issues. So I’m going to look at possibly adding some outsiders. What I have to offer is 2 full spots and one 1/2 spot. The half spot is from phantom down replacing one person hiking out.

First off We do drink and have a few smokers. So if this is a issue in anyway don’t bother, if you think you know everything/or are better than everyone else don’t bother, if you want to change our plans don’t bother as we are set for the most part.

That said someone who would fit the best in our group: middle aged, educated, hardworking, has been boating 10 years+, enjoys a good drink (no stupid drunks) laidback and goes with the flow. Hopefully lives in the Colorado area. A husband and wife would probably be a good addition.

If this is something you might be interested in please pm me with some info/thoughts/questions. Let’s talk.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to thank everyone for your responses and let you know I will get back to you. I have received over 50 responses to my post and it’s been a little daunting but fun exchanging emails. If we have emailed each other I will also get back to you again just a little overwhelmed right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts