Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Bob builds , I would love to make it to ALF some year, but I believe that Family and business will keep me close to Leadville this Spring , However if you are wanting to get out with OC1's let me know, I get out quite a bit on Winter, usually the Ark, and sometimes it's with a few other open boats

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bob builds , I would love to make it to ALF some year, but I believe that Family and business will keep me close to Leadville this Spring , However if you are wanting to get out with OC1's let me know, I get out quite a bit on Winter, usually the Ark, and sometimes it's with a few other open boats

Yes! I will be sure to. I think we paddled this season with bruce. It might have been a yellow canoe pizza guy?

either way, i'll be sure to.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's not till March--mid, I can't remember the dates. Get in touch with Alex Vargas, he's heading it up this year. I think they are trying to change the name to OUT (only upper tellico).

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes that was me w/ Bruce , sorry I've been on a work marathon. Good luck with your upcoming trip. I am starting to get out for Ark runs anytime your interested ,, I am trying to get down and at least have a look at Numbers and Fractions tomorrow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts