Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in hearing new updates on 2013 RMR's. I found lots of good information about 2012 boats but I wanted to hear about the performance of the new models with the higher floor. The only complaints I’ve heard about 2012 RMR is the heavy weight and the boats being a little slow/sluggish due to water piling up on the floor. RMR advertised a higher floor in the 2013’s so I wanted to see if anyone had new info after a summer of rafting the new boats.
Thanks,

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was skeptical with RMR rafts because they are so new and low priced. I ended up purchasing a 2013 16' RMR this spring and have loved it. I have no complaints other than its heavy and bulky to load and haul which is not a problem if its stored and hauled on a trailer. By saving a couple grand on rubber I was able outfit it the way I wanted. I ran the Main Salmon and Westwater Colorado and have nothing but good things to say.

·
Banned
116 Posts
I briefly owned one for a couple of months, seemed to be a fine made boat but it wasn't winning any races. As far as a performance white water raft I think there are better choices. Seems to be a lot of fisherman scooping them up around here, could be the supporting market.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts