Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. Im not sure if this has been discussed here yet. Fluid kayaks is offering 2013 models with no warranty for $398 delivered to you, no tax, free shipping. They still have Dope play boats, and Bazooka creek boats. I've been curious about the Large Dope for quite a while as an option for a tall paddler like myself. At that price, I'm taking a chance on it hoping I'll fit well in it. Anyway, perhaps someone else might be interested in an unused boat from last year at 50% off. With free shipping it's a pretty smoking deal.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That is one hell of a deal :)

Might have to jump one one of those playboats for that price in a size large. Probably my best chance to get one incase I want to get into playboating later in my kayaking days...

·
Registered
265 Posts
I want a couple of Anvils for my teenagers.
Any chance they're on sale or can I get a deal?

Picking up two Anvils would make me Commodore--4 Fluid boats in my navy!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I will sell my bazooka L with a warranty for 300 to the first person to come pick it up.

its baby blue, 3 days on the water, its too small for me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I don't see where it states that on the website. It let's me pick out a model, get to the end of checkout, and then it just stalls out and goes nowhere.

I remember trying to look at their website a few months ago. They really need to upgrade to some good hosting and analyze their sites performance.

·
Registered
682 Posts
States that all models of the "No Warranty" have ********SOLD OUT********
Not on the Fluid website. They don't have all sizes or colors, but they've got boats on there for $398.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welp, I tried to purchase a kayak and it kept hanging up right as they should be sending me to paypal to take my money. Firefox hung up, chrome hung up... IE hung up.

Their loss. This is why you don't get shit hosting!

·
Registered
264 Posts
In the same boat

Welp, I tried to purchase a kayak and it kept hanging up right as they should be sending me to paypal to take my money. Firefox hung up, chrome hung up... IE hung up.

Their loss. This is why you don't get shit hosting!
Im having the same problem... I shot them an email and we'll see what happens.

Does anyone know of a US number I can call them on?

Thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts
If they're offering '13s for $4 bills, then I'd say their site is getting hammered.

Don't know of a phone # to call...try Leif...I know he's not busy. :D

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had the same problem while checking out. I sent them an email and they got right back and apologized for the technical difficulty. They sent me a link to the paypal page with my boat & price. I was able to pay the $398, so my order is in the works...

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
22 Posts
I picked up a used Fluid Spice not too long ago. Enjoying it so far, great design for a very playful but capable river runner (no 5+ gnar for me in it, but check out the videos for the ish fluid's pro team puts them into). The outfitting is great and the boats have a tough layup.

I think one would be well worth the regular price at $700, no tax, no delivery). I've paddled an element briefly and it's a sweet boat for the right conditions, I suspect the dope would be - well self explanatory if you're really into full-on playboating.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I haven't gotten an email back

I had the same problem while checking out. I sent them an email and they got right back and apologized for the technical difficulty. They sent me a link to the paypal page with my boat & price. I was able to pay the $398, so my order is in the works...

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz
Im glad you got it figured out but I have sent two emails and have had no response.

·
Registered
127 Posts
My son has been paddling a Donsa for slalom racing for about a year now and it takes a beating from a 12 yr old 2-3 times a week. Been very durable so far.

·
rob
53 Posts
I was also having trouble with the website. I ordered a dope but it wouldn't proceed to checkout. I did get an email though from a representative and she was able to send me an invoice and place the order. I am glad for the delay because the price went down from $498 to $398. The boat is on it's way and should be here in a few days according to fedex tracking. I hate to buy foreign but I wouldn't be buying at all except for the amazing price!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Still no email

I was also having trouble with the website. I ordered a dope but it wouldn't proceed to checkout. I did get an email though from a representative and she was able to send me an invoice and place the order. I am glad for the delay because the price went down from $498 to $398. The boat is on it's way and should be here in a few days according to fedex tracking. I hate to buy foreign but I wouldn't be buying at all except for the amazing price!
I have been waiting patiently for about 8 hours now and no email back...

·
Registered
49 Posts
They're probably working through a big backlog. They got back to me this AM with a paypal invoice. 2013 Dope Large in orange on my way to me! I figured I'd get a playboat eventually to do some fun park and play stuff... but with the price this low for a brand new boat... now sounded as good as any time to me!

1 - 20 of 99 Posts