Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pilot Collective Media presents the highlights of the 2011 Green River Race. This year was a slug fest as all the heavy hitters were healthy and racing. The highlight reel features some of the fastest and most interesting lines from the day.

2011 Green River Narrows Extreme Kayak Race - YouTube

Stay tuned for the complete coverage of the race, releasing for FREE. Updates available on our facebook page,
Pilot Collective Media | Facebook

Sam Fulbright
Pilotcollective.com/greenrace

·
Registered
707 Posts
I wonder why that log wasn't removed before the race. Sketchy.
If you are talking about go left. I hope the log never gets removed I don't think it would be the same without it. I miss the Green Narrows quite a bit after not living an hour from it anymore. I think I took advantage of it while I was there. One of my favorite runs hands down.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Tom the race line is a boof off the left shoulder of the center rock not the usual slide to piton rock move on the right. It's definitely way harder to keep it together and enter appropriately even though that is pretty far off line. I think Ken is dropping some of that much missunderestimated internet sarcasm...
Joe

·
Registered
49 Posts
Correct Joe...the extra fast race line that people have been doing for the past couple of year requires a very perfect boof that could easily go wrong. That person definately was far over but mistake like that happen with a long boat and being tired from racing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The guy that made that quick save above the log in Go Left very rarely misses lines and I'd bet had never blew that line...previous to this years race. That's how things go when racing and going hard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts