Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an edit from the only female R2 team to compete in the Canyon Creek WA race this year! Watch it for the carnage, then watch it again to revel in our excellent taste in music.

https://vimeo.com/92623213

Women's R2 Champions!... by default.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Toby's was fine, the raft line is to just drop over the middle of the main channel. A lot harder to find submerged pin spots in a raft.

I should mention that this was the first time we had ever rafted together which explains some of why I kept falling out of my place. Next time we'll have the rigging down better :)

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Awesome! Good job ladies. Very stylish twirl out of the boat, and kick ass - neverloseyourgrip!

·
Registered
312 Posts
shredbetts! great vid. awesome paddling. epic soundtrack!!! what boat you paddling? sotar? curious why you took out the front thwart? just a preference? happy paddling!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sotar 12 ft. It actually only came with 2 thwarts when we picked it up- it was a borrowed boat form the OSU rec center. 3 thwarts probably would have helped with keeping the front foot in place.

·
Registered
447 Posts
shredbetts! great vid. awesome paddling. epic soundtrack!!! what boat you paddling? sotar? curious why you took out the front thwart? just a preference? happy paddling!!
Awesomeness radical sweet dood so cal gnarly brah wowzers krypto bomber sick tight epic burly fly mad skills bout it bout it phat oh snap wicked mad word up beans hella bitchin the bomb all that fresh pimpin props the shiznit you go boo ya dawg

·
Registered
447 Posts
lol. REALLY Treemanji!!?? I used "epic" one time, and clearly it was sarcastic!!! way to be a douche! Happy Paddling!

The notion of a criticism a person is making of another could equally well apply to themself.
Origin

This phrase originates in Cervantes' Don Quixote, or at least in Thomas Shelton's 1620 translation - Cervantes Saavedra's History of Don Quixote:
"You are like what is said that the frying-pan said to the kettle, 'Avant, black-browes'."
The first person who is recorded as using the phrase in English was William Penn, the founder of Pennsylvania, in his Some fruits of solitude, 1693:
"For a Covetous Man to inveigh against Prodigality... is for the Pot to call the Kettle black."
Shakespeare had previously expressed a similar notion in a line in Troilus and Cressida, 1606:
"The raven chides blackness."

Try not to get your panties in a bind and name call waa waa.

Happy Paddling!!!!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
chill as could be. but , id hate to see how bad my English would get if I smoked any MORE weed!!!! just trying to give props to these paddlers for an awesome video. and asking a sincere question about front thwart. but you know what I think I will take your advice. thank you! happy paddling! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts