Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I do number of different things for work, so I can try to make it out here in roaring fork valley. One of which is provide care and therapeutic recreation for a young man with severe CP. non-verbal, non-ambulatory, etc. etc. He is one of my best friends though and we do all sorts of awesome stuff together! but the shifts are long!! I am finishing up a 36 hour shift right now!!! ( we just got home from hiking and swimming) I have a couple hours left .... and my gf works even more hours than I do , as the Special Ed teacher for the local middle school ( and volley ball coach) !!!....

at any rate , we need a vacation... and we have two days!!! lol... we live in roaring fork near Glenwood Springs Colorado. we have a mini max, bikes , camping gear...
( I tell you all this in hope that it might inspire you to share your secret gems !!! lol, and for no other reason then because im tired after a long shift! )

just a shot in the dark here... any suggestions?!

·
Boy Howdy!
1,064 Posts
Catamount down to dotsero or one of the other upriver takeouts ( the new one along colorado river road horse ranch or something like that) get on out of the stinking valley!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.