Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the buzz has had a minor facelift or more like a reoganiztion of the forum headers.

My immedeiate impressions are that commercial might belong under the commercial heading and snow not under the commercial heading.

My main reason to post is to try to ask andy a few questions that have not been adressed: How do I start a user gallery? How do you contact an administrator type, if you can not log in. (I have solved my log in delemas), but unless it has changed, the "contact" header doesn't open anything.

Many sites have a "forum" forum to ask question or make suggestions. this seems like a good idea, as well as a good way to keep our new "buzz crew" busy. I know El flaco will be bored if he does not have a bunch of silly questions to answer.

When the pictures are down, is that due to administrative work, or is there something else going on?

Dave

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Dave, thanks for posting in the appropriate forum and getting us started in the right direction. We appreciate your support.

greg

·
Registered
264 Posts
Re: 1st post

Dave Frank said:
I see the buzz has had a minor facelift or more like a reoganiztion of the forum headers.

My immedeiate impressions are that commercial might belong under the commercial heading and snow not under the commercial heading.

My main reason to post is to try to ask andy a few questions that have not been adressed: How do I start a user gallery? How do you contact an administrator type, if you can not log in. (I have solved my log in delemas), but unless it has changed, the "contact" header doesn't open anything.

Many sites have a "forum" forum to ask question or make suggestions. this seems like a good idea, as well as a good way to keep our new "buzz crew" busy. I know El flaco will be bored if he does not have a bunch of silly questions to answer.

When the pictures are down, is that due to administrative work, or is there something else going on?

Dave
It seems you caught me right in the middle of the re-organization. As you can now see almost all of your ideas have been put into place. We have an official support forum and also a place for us to post announcements about the Buzz.

As for the photo gallery question. I have not been able to reproduce the error. As an FYI - When I upgrade the forum software the photo gallery will also be updated (to allow videos, larger images, etc). So please be patient in the next month because I don't want to allocate to much time on the old software when the new stuff will be here soon...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Dave, you're already messing up the program. This should be in Support and Feedback. You'll need a screen name with naked anonimity if you're going to keep this up. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
3,901 Posts
The visual image of Dave in a state of naked anonymity is kind of scary, if you ask me...

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
When he posted, I dont think the other forum existed so he is excused.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts