Built to last. "Founded in 1982, Demaree Inflatable Boats, Inc., manufactures industrial grade inflatable boats and related products such as workboats, commercial whitewater boats, military boats, pontoons, rescue craft, and related products such as deep sea lifting bags to exacting specifications." See Demaree Inflatable Boats. Great to haul gear or people on any body of water you choose. All thwarts have been removed to maximize frame space for gear. Currently located in McCall, Idaho, for the 2022 summer season (2.5 hours north of Boise). I am willing to deliver to your door at any location between Idaho and Ventura, CA (more or less direct route with outer limits being Salt Lake City and southern Utah/Canyonlands) in the 2nd/3rd week of August 2022. All chambers except for the right front (5 of 6) hold air well. There is a slow leak that occurs in the right front chamber that could be fixed with some TLC. I've chosen to simply pump it up a second time during my rowing use during the day. This is a fully functional multi-day raft platform that would be great on all types of trips. We've recently completed our own trips (4-9 days) on the San Juan in southern Utah, the Green River through Desolation, Gray, and Labyrinth canyons, and the Lower Klamath at various levels. All fantastic! This is a bucket boat (not a self-self bailer). Boat only. Would be willing to consider any offer.