17' (maybe 18') cataraft made by Rogue Inflatables. The tubes are from the late 80's but are in excellent condition. No leaks and tight as a drum. The frame is large and fully decked to haul a lot of gear. It also has a motor mount on the rear of the frame. It does have unique ergonomics for how you sit. Taller oar towers or a cut out for the rowers feet would help tremendously. Someone with shorter legs than me might find it easier to sit at and row. (I'm 6' tall.)

This boat is built for big water. Frame is 7' wide from oarlock to oarlock and just a hair under 11' in total length. It does break down into two smaller sections. It will do a down stream ferry and break lateral waves like a dream. Tracks incredibly well, doesn't spin as easily. Great for Cataract Canyon, Grand Canyon, Main or Lower Salmon, or any other big water rivers. I'd guess to say it might be impossible to flip. Ideally would be trailered as the frame is a little bit of a PITA to assemble at the put in.

I'm selling it because I'm hoping to replace it with a 14'-16' raft (open to trade offers) with a frame that won't take up quite as much space in my garage. Located near SLC, UT