Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling as a package, everything you need to get on the water!

Captains floor and beavertail floor, decking/seating over drop bag in front, 3 oars, 2 oar towers, low back captains seat, custom dry box, igloo cooler, drop bag, bow and stern lines, all straps necessary to rig frame, cooler, dry box and flooring, manual air pump, bilge pump, bucket, sand stake, 6-gallon water jug.

Available in Denver - asking $4k for the package. The boat and frame are in good condition. Great for long overnight trips, large families, gear boats, the beavertail accommodates fishing off the back, and although she's a bucket boat the extra ballast from the water you intake makes for a more safe whitewater experience for beginners or family. I am not the first owner, I have owned the boat for two years and am looking to downsize. Contact me for more questions or dimensions, trailer not included. Text only (970)3763393 - Winston

Sky Daytime Property Tree Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Hood Wood Road surface Asphalt

Property Sky Comfort Outdoor furniture Couch

Naval architecture Wood Vehicle Boat Car

Rectangle Road surface Composite material Groundcover Gas

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Water Wood Naval architecture Bumper Motor vehicle

Door Grass Asphalt Font Art

Bicycle tire Automotive tire Bicycle frame Bicycle fork Road surface

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sweet rig. I’m looking to replace my 16’ SB (bad floor) but I’ve got all the other gear. I have an old rogue inflatables 17’ cat from the 80’s. Tubes are basically mint condition. Solid boats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.