Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Boat Sale

Looking for the perfect boat for your kids to learn to run rivers in? Is it finally time to get your first boat and see what everyone else has been doing while you have been high and dry on land? Or do you simply need another arrow in your quiver? Well, the good news for you is I have the boat you need.

I am selling my 14ft. Vanguard raft. NRS 4 bay frame, two cataract oar shafts, other assorted accessories, and an option on a Yeti 110 Cooler that is a perfect fit in the boat. So let's take a look at everything.

The boat. The boat is ready to go from day trip to multi-day trips. There is still plenty of life in this boat: PVC rubber is in fair/good condition on top but excellent condition underneath. The floor holds air all day, but needs to be topped off in the mornings before you go. There are two foot cups in great shape. Two thwarts, so this boat can go from gear hauler to paddle boat no problem!

NRS 4 bay frame, frame is in excellent shape. Tractor seat. Kick bar. And the best part, an umbrella stand!

Cataract Oar shafts. Throw some blades on and it is game time. Shafts are blue.

Also, for an additional $300: a Yeti 110 cooler used but in excellent shape. Normal wear and tear but almost like new. Plus some sweet stickers! This cooler fits perfectly in the boat and makes a great deck for your crew in the front!

Boat is located in Summit County, and might be able to meet you halfway for delivery. Trailer not for sale!

Vehicle Inflatable boat Motor vehicle Water transportation Boat Vehicle Water transportation Boat Inflatable boat Watercraft Vehicle Water transportation Automotive exterior Roof Metal Pipe Vehicle Auto part Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Trailer Vehicle Automotive exterior Boat Technology Tackle box Electronic device Cooler Gas

·
Registered
10 Posts
Boat Sale

Looking for the perfect boat for your kids to learn to run rivers in? Is it finally time to get your first boat and see what everyone else has been doing while you have been high and dry on land? Or do you simply need another arrow in your quiver? Well, the good news for you is I have the boat you need.

I am selling my 14ft. Vanguard raft. NRS 4 bay frame, two cataract oar shafts, other assorted accessories, and an option on a Yeti 110 Cooler that is a perfect fit in the boat. So let's take a look at everything.

The boat. The boat is ready to go from day trip to multi-day trips. There is still plenty of life in this boat: PVC rubber is in fair/good condition on top but excellent condition underneath. The floor holds air all day, but needs to be topped off in the mornings before you go. There are two foot cups in great shape. Two thwarts, so this boat can go from gear hauler to paddle boat no problem!

NRS 4 bay frame, frame is in excellent shape. Tractor seat. Kick bar. And the best part, an umbrella stand!

Cataract Oar shafts. Throw some blades on and it is game time. Shafts are blue.

Also, for an additional $300: a Yeti 110 cooler used but in excellent shape. Normal wear and tear but almost like new. Plus some sweet stickers! This cooler fits perfectly in the boat and makes a great deck for your crew in the front!

Boat is located in Summit County, and might be able to meet you halfway for delivery. Trailer not for sale!
View attachment 60318 View attachment 60319

View attachment 60320

View attachment 60321 View attachment 60322 View attachment 60323 View attachment 60318 View attachment 60319 View attachment 60320 View attachment 60321 View attachment 60322 View attachment 60323

Is the boat still available? I am in Eagle county and would love to come take a look. 970-376-6301.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts