Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ready to row cataraft with 14' Aire tubes and 5-bay frame in excellent condition. Perfect all-around boat because the frame can be converted from a single, mid-boat rower, to a mid-boat rower with bow passenger OR drop the passenger bay behind the main frame for a fun big-water forward rowing position.

Features:
Five-bay, two-piece custom frame with added diamond plate passenger floor and oar towers by Recretec
Roomy passenger bay with diamond plate tread and full-back seat.
Large forward dry box by Recretec, with new gaskets.
Captain bay includes raised foot-bar and low back adjustable seat. Great for couples of different height.
Large center dry box by Recretec, with new gaskets.
Large stern cargo bay with sling-floors by Cascade Outfitters.

Extras:
Light weight extra-cargo bay
Cargo net/floor
Three Carlisle oars and blades.
Three oar-locks

Purchased the boat this summer on Craigslist. I believe owner was original, always stored partially inflated. My wife and I took the boat on the Deschutes and Rogue River and decided that we want to go back to a round boat. No fault of the boat, we're just not cat people. Just want to recoup our costs. $3500. Located in Portland, Oregon. Contact me with questions or interest! More photos available on request.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.