Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Never heard of that one, we do have the C and D hole

The holes are good but the level has dropped a bit in the past few days with a cold snap, snowing on wed and thurs up here.

C-hole (Charlie's Hole, Beavers that is right next to the library) is more of a green wave on river right and a seamlike hole in the center to river left. It is kinda flushy and kinda hoppy and retentive all at the same time. Better throwing left to stay in the hole, more retentive that direction (blunt right though). Really not steep enough to throw air blunts or donkey flips but pretty damn fun!

D-hole (the Depot hole, right below the bridge) is decent right now too. It is sort of an ego hole with a pocket on river right and a deep frothy retentive center to right hole. I have seen loops landed at this level but mainly you can cartwheel either way and stay in.

They are both better higher but the are rollin', the Paddler Magazine/Kayak magazine staff to lunch breaks there the past 2 days. Not bad at all, although it did snow on me yesterday pretty much the whole time I was boating.

NICK HINDS

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers to the info. Burrito will be in soon again on the snake as well. Hope to see you in either Cheers...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts