Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old Hypalon boat for sale. Needs some love. Holds air, but needs to be topped of every few hours. Needs patch work done. No brand name, but I believe there is a plaque that says it was made in Mexico. Raft only. Comes with extra Hypalon material for patching. $400 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
What is the general condition of the rubber? Are there seam problems, porosity issues, or does it just need some patching? Also, how about baffles? I'm pretty interested, but you will probably sell it before I have a chance to get over to Eagle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is the general condition of the rubber? Are there seam problems, porosity issues, or does it just need some patching? Also, how about baffles? I'm pretty interested, but you will probably sell it before I have a chance to get over to Eagle.
The rubber for the most part is in realy good shape. The seams and baffles are all good. As far asI can tell it has a handful of small holes on the tubing, where the tube meets the floor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Old Hypalon boat for sale. Needs some love. Holds air, but needs to be topped of every few hours. Needs patch work done. No brand name, but I believe there is a plaque that says it was made in Mexico. Raft only. Comes with extra Hypalon material for patching. $400 OBO
Has this boat been scooped up yet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts