Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stuck at my office and thinking how sweet the wave at 1 1/2 must be. Anybody get it this weekend? double overhead?

·
Registered
450 Posts
we did it Saturday, one of the biggest standing I waves I have been over. That pourover river center 2-3 waves down is out to play, watch for it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Checked it out yesterday from the bank. It's folding right and looks like a possible epic tube-like ride. On the other hand it might not be surfable. Planning to run numbers and check it out this afternoon. Will report back.

Dustin

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That thing screams not sure I would have the nutz anymore to try and catch it. I bet #6 was pumping too

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Both have been epic surfs the past two days.. Cant wait to surf em both tonight ;)!!!

One and half is a double green wave that is pry 8' tall but gettin on it from th eddie is a chore.. Great surf but there is a hole downstream that will work ya if you are lazy.. It gave me a smack yesterday ;).

Great wave at the bottom on #1 comes out now...

#6 is a rowdy ride for sure pry 6' tall... Parts have a pile and there is a green part as well super fun but a one hitter for sure.. Again a rowdy class 4-5 spot!! The next few holes downstream of that are just epic as well..

Yea great level out there for sure.. I have wanted to ride the waves I saw back in in the numbers when the flows were last like this or in - 95' and 96' with todays boats since then. I can now say the molan lives up to all the hype.. Great boat for big rowdy waves.

Also the BV park is even more off the hook.. The lowest wave is a one hitter but the staricase and next 2 spots are once in a decade good!

Be safe and have fun out there!!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Surfed it yesterday afternoon at pretty close to 4k. It was enormous and pitching and for me it was basically hold on until it is over and it was over fast. Dustin probably would have shredded. It has a crazy curl off the lip. The best surfing on the river yesterday was at Canyon Doors and Crow rock in Browns. The wave at the Crow rock was unreal. Git Sum!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Hey Harv and Dustin what are you paddlin tonight??

#'s play run is what we are lookin at..

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Cool you are right about crow rock.. So sick!

I could be talked into a browns mission.. Give me a call when you know a time.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I am also in for a afternoon run.

Let me know when/where you are going. If we are going to do browns I got the hook up on the super sick and easy put in ;)..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts