Mountain Buzz banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-15 of 16 Results
  1. Whitewater Rafting
    Someone's lucky day : ) only one alternative permit holder allowed (via email). Paid $256. Message me here I will check end of the day until the lucky one get their Westy permit.
  2. Boaters Forum | General Boating Topics
    I've got a permit for Aug 30 with almost no spots filled. It's the standard group size for 16 days. I've been procrastinating organizing and now the draft participant list is due June 2nd. Turns out I don't know enough river people, and the ones I do know can't come. Ideally I can find some new...
  3. River Access & Safety Alerts!
    Am I missing something? I can't even look at the permit calendar. It also states "Reservations have not been released yet." Weird. I sent an email, we'll see if they respond. I am thinking 3/6/22 is a typo, and the cancellations are actually available on 3/16/22. That's when they are...
  4. Rafting | Trip Planner
    Hey folks. Almost that time of year. I’m looking to expand my boating circle. I’ve got a handful of buddies I’m gonna try permits with this year... anyone wanna join? Or looking for an extra couple boats to up their numbers? mostly mid20s males, class 3-4 guys, reliable/resourceful, we all have...
  5. Whitewater Rafting
    Scored a December 25 launch!! Looking for people who are seriously interested and can get the time off! Send me a message and let’s talk. Hoping to keep the costs to under $1200
  6. Rafting | Trip Planner
    Anyone headed down river on the 28th? I was on right at permit open and still didn’t pull. Would be a group of 2 boats. One run by myself - experienced class 3 boater first time down. Another is a friend of mine he’s a class 5 kayaker but running an oar rig. Mid 20s, drinkers, but mostly after...
  7. Boaters Forum | General Boating Topics
    Hello, I have a permit for Westwater coming up on May 24-25. We want to run it all in a day, my question is can we show up on the 25th and still launch?
  8. Boaters Forum | General Boating Topics
    2 very friendly hardboaters from the East, looking to extend our boating time while out west. Anybody have a Westwater permit with 2 spots? 11-13 of April? Heading over to the Gunnison and Arkansas for some low water fun. Curt
  9. River Access & Safety Alerts!
    I was getting ready to send in my certified check to the Navajo Nation for permission to camp and hike on river left during my April 29 San Juan trip when I heard from the BLM office that they are not issuing permits?? Has anyone been down that can give some beta? Hard to believe everyone is...
  10. Partner's Forum
    Join us for the 2011 4CRS Permit Party - Jan. 11th at 4Corners Riversports! Come meet up with all your river-tripping friends, plan your attack for the up coming permit season and enjoy some free beer! Tues. Jan 11th from 5 to 8pm at 4Corners Riversports. Even though many permit applications...
  11. Kayaking | Trip Planner
    Hi all, I'm a guide in the Moab area and am running Westwater with 2 rafts and 1 kayak on Sunday. Unfortunately, I was too late on adding some extra spots on my permit so currently only have 4. I'd like to bring a few extra folks (2-3) to help fill up those rafts and was wondering if anyone...
  12. Kayaking | Trip Planner
    I've got a permit for tomorrow for 7 on Westwater. I've got a fully rigged 18' cat but am a novice with only experience rowing a couple flatwater rivers w/family (1 class III). I have 2-4 people total who would go if another rower(s) (w/boat & experience on Westwater) is interested in joining...
  13. Whitewater Kayaking
    Have a few possible spaces for experienced rafters/kayaker that would like to go! Please note this is a BOY SCOUT event - and as such; you will be required to set good examples of leadership, safety, and outdoors people. We are looking for a few rafts to help carry group gear, etc. as well...
  14. Whitewater Kayaking
    we sadly need to give up our Mex Hat to Clay Hills permit for June 17-22 Cancer return in family member has reprioritized our plans No one from our group willing to be trip leader without us. size 22 Camps already set for Night 4 slickhorn C Night 5 Grand Gulch, solstice We paid for the permit...
  15. Kayaking | Trip Planner
    I don't know what is up with most of my friends, but I have 3-4 spots remaining on my permit of 6 for Sand Island to Mexican Hat this weekend (arrive Friday evening - takeout Sunday afternoon). Right now it is just my daughter (8), myself and maybe RG. The weather is suppose to be sunny and...
1-15 of 16 Results
Top