Mountain Buzz banner

INTERMEDIATE KAYAK may have posted wrong board, leavem on both will ya

Tags
kayaking
2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Jonathan Cook 
#1 ·
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:Hey I'm looking for the perfect boat for me, and possibly my girl. I was looking at the Dagger Mamba but they said something about ratchet and leaking? Here's my plan for the immediate future. My dad just passed and I'm a drug addict.:sad: Me and my girl are going to rehab and when we get out we don't plan on going back to our home town for the safety of our health. I plan on going from Middle/East Tennessee down to Louisiana, throughout Arkansas, Missouri, Arizona, New Mexico, until I get to California where I'll go up the Northwest around Washington and Oregon. Anywho enough of the life story. I'm looking for the perfect kayak for the intermediate. I'm looking to spend less than 1,000 dollars and I'll need something to put it most likely 2 kayaks on top of a coupe maybe sedan. Also looking for the best mountain bike for a male and best for a female. I'm 5'11 32-34 in waste shes like, small.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen : PS I dont know shit about shit, but I have paddled a good few times and dont want a lame begginer boat, my girl might but she'll have to improve on the water anyway right?

#2 ·
congratulations on wanting to change your life, i changed my addicted behavior to addicted to kayaking and would never go back life is so much better. boatertalk.com has a lot of used boats around that area. also you want to keep you girl happy while in the water so get her some thing that is very forgiving like a solid river runner. kayaking can be very frustrating so getting a boat that is not that forgiving and to small can ruin it for real quick

wish you the best on your new journey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.