$500: Jackson Villian S, great condition, L skirt
Used and in great condition. Earth color. Skirt included.
Villain S –
Weight: 41 lbs
Volume: 79.5 gallons
Ideal Weight Range: 100-180 lbs
Cockpit Dimensions: 20.5″ x 34.75″
1. Durable- a well molded kayak that each hull has been quality controlled with a 15 point ultra-sound thickness test to assure you have enough material in all key areas. Cross-linked Elite hulls are the strongest ones, and are the most durable in case you really abuse it.
2. Dry- no holes drilled in your hull other than the drain plug. The average creeker has 11-15 holes drilled into it for the seat, thigh braces, walls, bulkhead, etc.. the Villain has ZERO outfitting holes drilled into it and you’ll stay dry all day with a good skirt and dry top. (if you remember to put your drain plug in!) this is kind of a big deal!
3. Comfortable- The Elite version comes with Sweet Cheeks to mold your butt right into the seat in 30 seconds. You’ll be able to spend many more hours comfortably in your kayak than a standard padded seat that was not designed for you. Our thigh/knee area is known as the most comfortable and best designed in the industry providing over 10” of leg contact, plus the outside of your knee for better control when on edge. The Uni-Shock Bulkhead provides full access to the inside of the kayak for your feet. This is much better for larger shoes, as well as the extra padding you get with the 3” foam pads that go on top of it.
4. Lightweight- While we don’t skimp on material for strength and rigidity, our total package for the Villain is 1 pound lighter than the Rockers.
5. Easy to Roll- Another great rolling tool for anyone who needs that extra help getting upright, or those just learning to roll.