For Sale White 2017 Aire 136DD in Denver... $3800 OBO or trade for 12-14' Creek Cataraft - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Classifieds > Rafts, Dories, Packrafts, SUP, and Accessories > Rafts and Accessories

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1

Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
White 2017 Aire 136DD in Denver... $3800 OBO or trade for 12-14' Creek Cataraft

I'm hoping to sell an Aire 136DD. It was made in June of 2017, is white, and has the sealed floor. No thwarts and I'm only selling the boat WITHOUT any frame, oars or anything.

The only reason I'm selling this is got its very slightly larger big brother the 146DD this year and don't need both of them. Its a fantastic boat that is super versatile and has taken care of me on every run I've taken it on. Grand Canyon, Middle Fork and Main Salmon, Lodore, Yampa, Westwater are just a few of the runs I've taken it down and it did stellar on all of them.

Here are some pictures...

https://www.mountainbuzz.com/forums/...1&d=1557766596

My drybox rubbed and left some marks...not too bad...

Other side...not as bad...
https://www.mountainbuzz.com/forums/...1&d=1557766596

Taking it down Lava Falls in the Grand Canyon... the boat did great... definitely the fault of the nut behind the wheel...

As you can see from the pictures it has some marks from dryboxes. Still completely functional. This boat is still covered for just over 8 years of Aire's legendary full coverage warranty.

I'm in the Denver area, but come up to the mountains fairly regularly. I'd prefer not to ship this but will for the right deal and at the buyers expense. I'm willing to meet someone halfway as well.

I'm relatively firm at $3800 but am willing to entertain reasonable offers. I would also trade for a 12-14' Creek Cat like a Aire Wave Destroyer or Sotar Legend.

Shoot me a PM or post up here if you are interested and we'll connect.

Electric-Mayhem is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2

Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
bumping this...

I just bought a new Creek cat so I'd really love to sell this to help pay for the Cat. Willing to entertain any reasonable offer.

Don't think I'm interested in trades anymore either. Might consider a newer 12'6" Sotar Legend but would only need the tubes.

Shoot me a text or call at (303) 263- Thirty One Eleven (ain't no bots gonna get me) or send a PM or post up here if you are interested or have any questions.
Electric-Mayhem is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
aire, cataraft