Because not all raft-able rivers are in the West - and some of you may know folks in the East looking a boat - or you might be willing to travel East yourself?
I have it posted on FB Marketplace - here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...8928117788713/
Im selling my 15 foot NRS raft with complete frame & " the full setup". The boat comes complete with frame, oars, dry boxes, cooler and everything else you need to hit the water now. This boat is a rare find that has been well cared for - only about 50 days on the water - 3 weeks of which were trips on the M.F. of the Salmon. It is in great condition and will bring countless more amazing days on the water. Price $6500
Details: - there are more pics on the FB Post - only added (1) here.
- 15' NRS Expedition Series Self Bailing Raft Has (2) Removable Thrawts - if you wanted to remove frame & use as a paddle raft? ( have never been in boat)
- Cambridge Salmon River Frame
- Custom built rear seat system that includes concealed anchor system.
- Cambridge Dry Box for Rowers Seat - with tractor seat & foam side.
- Cambridge "Saddle Boxes" - great side storage - can never have enough!
- Coleman 150 Qt Cooler
- Cambridge "Kitchen Table" for front seat - with seat base units (3)
- Set of Sawyer Pole Cat oars with Dyna-LITE blades - and Phantom Oar Teathers
- Tempress Fold down fishing Seats (3 TOTAL )
- Umbrella - with custom mount ( goes into 3rd seat mount on table )
- Spare oar
- Mesh cargo bin - under front table
- NRS Straps Included , and patch kit
- Plenty of fun included as well - you just need to add the water!
- Well over 10K to build again.