Heavy Duty Raft and Utility Trailer - Mountain Buzz

Old 07-31-2019   #1
td

Heavy Duty Raft and Utility Trailer

2009 PJ Trailer:

-6'5" Wide x 12' Long Main Deck (the raft deck is larger)
-New (less than 200 miles) 3,500 lb axle and bearings
-Custom Redwood Raft Deck with Storage Room Below (See Pics- raft is NOT included, but is a 7' wide by 14' long NRS Otter 140. This trailer and deck would easily accommodate a raft up to 16' long and 7'6" wide, maybe larger)
-Spring Assisted Removable Tailgate for loading Motorcycles, ATV's, Snowmobiles, Lawn Tractors, Etc.

I've had this trailer for a number of years now and it tows beautifully. It holds mid to large sized rafts great with storage for oars, frames, and gear below. In addition to hauling rafts (my favorite thing I've used it for), it's great for ATV's/Motorcycles/Snowmobiles, lawn equipment, firewood, general materials, etc. The axle and bearings were professionally replaced a couple years ago and have very few miles on them. I'm selling it because it's too wide to fit through the rear garage door of my new garage (the trailer is about 8'2" wide outside of wheel to outside of wheel).

Located in Steamboat Springs, but delivery may be possible. Can't figure out how to post an image, but can email or text them to you if you pm me your contact info or you can see them at: https://rockies.craigslist.org/tro/d...946790860.html

Asking $1250

td is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2

Is this sold?
jreutzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
td

Yes, it sold right away and I pulled the add from Craigs List- sorry for not posting that here.
td is offline   Reply With Quote