16' JPW Daddy Cat and Gear - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Classifieds > Rafts, Dories, Packrafts, SUP, and Accessories > Rafts and Accessories

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1

Oakland, Maryland
Paddling Since: 1975
Have decided to sell my rig and gear after my Gates of Lodore trip (taking off June 21). Can deliver anywhere in eastern Colorado or along I-70 corridor from Colorado to Maryland (my home). Over the last 4 years I have rowed the San Juan, Grand Canyon, MF Salmon and now the Gates. Tubes are Jack's Plastic Welding Daddy Cats (pointy end light blue) with 1 patch and lots of life left with thick bottom and top skid guards. Frame is 3 Bay DRE with 2 extra trailers making it 5 bay modular configuration (I even made a 6th footwell with some spacer bars).

Includes, tubes, frame, straps, 2 Cataract 10' + 2 carlisle 10' oars (both w/blades, stops and oar-rights), aluminum dry box, 2 drop bags, plywood deck lids, a custom tall camp table (also a hatch lid), DRE Hi Captain's Chair, repair kit, bow line, 2 3.8l Bill's Bags, Captains Bag, High Volume Gravity Water Filter, and a brand new Canyon Cooler Prospector 103.

Price: $3400

I love my Paco Pads but if it makes the deal for you I will throw 1 in.

Call me before I launch (prior to June 17 3 Zero 1 - 387-0307) or leave a message for after June 21 if you are interested. Will be driving back to Maryland starting on June 24. Thanks for reading. I love the boat but 4 years of driving out west to use it for a few weeks is too much to continue.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DaddyCat.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	36249  

gc_steve is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 19 Minutes Ago   #2

Hey man. Just curious if you offloaded this on your way back? I'm in NOVA and interested. Thanks!
rivermark22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Minutes Ago   #3

Oakland, Maryland
Paddling Since: 1975
Still Have It

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivermark22 View Post
Hey man. Just curious if you offloaded this on your way back? I'm in NOVA and interested. Thanks!

No takers so I trucked it back to Garrett County. Let me know if you'd like to take a look. ss
gc_steve is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 4 Minutes Ago   #4

I will touch base during our next Yough or Cheat trip. Just curious of the manufacture year? Also, where and how big is the patch?
rivermark22 is online now   Reply With Quote

« FREE Igloo 150 qt | - »