Finally got permission... - Mountain Buzz

Old 08-24-2018   #1

Finally got permission...

After a nice low(er) flow trip from West Table to Sheeps Gulch on the Snake River in an AIRE Sabertooth (r2), ive been given permission to get a boat. I’ve been a frequent lurker and finally decided to sign up, say hey, and join the community.

Vegas is home. Kind of eyeballing Idaho, California, Colorado, Utah as primary destinations. Hoping to one day do the Grand.

I’m an avid fly fisherman. I’ve been strongly considering an AIRE Jaguarundi with a modular frame that rotates between fly fishing and white water uses.

That’s it. Especially interested to meet other Vegas boaters.

LastMohican927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off