Already making plans to kayak the Upper Blue this weekend if the water holds. Deckers is ok, but low. Im not a fan of Foxton, but I could be talked into giving it another try. If the lower Blue isnt running, the Upper Colorado or Glenwood are probably my next choices.
My friend Ann wants to day trip on either Saturday or Sunday. Still trying to figure out where... hmmm....
I'll be rafting Pumphouse Saturday down to Rancho or State Bridge, you could tag along if you want to and share shuttle. I'm SUP friendly
If I can get away for a day trip, Ann and I could shuttle up with you. Still waiting on my kitchen pass from the hubby, though. I am going to start a new thread for this weekend. Ann is looking for peeps, too. If I cant make it, she probably still will.