Looking for people to paddle SUP with. - Mountain Buzz

Old 06-27-2015   #1

Breckenridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2015
Looking for people to paddle SUP with.

New to the mountain buzz and just recently bought a paddle board but do not currently know anyone to paddle with. Looking for anyone who wants to show a new comer to the sport some tips and just get out on the water. I currently live in summit so any good places i should go?

jfritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2015   #2

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2012
I head down to the Colorado (state bridge) often, I live right north of there. Great sections to year and get comfy on, plus sections to scare you some, but with easy swims after. Also would like to get on the lower blue (below green mtn res). Have you been on any class I or II rivers?
SteamboatBORN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015   #3

Breckenridge, Colorado
I havnt been on any river yet paddle boarding that is, just picked up my board a few days ago. But I have been eyeing up the blue in the Silverthorne area there's some runs that look fun. Right now just waiting for my pfd and helmet to come in the mail, and I want to head up and try some of the Upper C stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2015   #4

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2012
Upper C from Pumphouse down has all kinda of section you can learn on, and easily scout some of the bigger sections of waves. Plus plenty of parking, and you can even hitch hike shuttle really easy because move people drivings that county road are river rats.
SteamboatBORN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015   #5

Aurora, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Lets paddle after the 13th!

Hi there,
I am heading to Idaho this week for a Salmon trip, but you are welcome to join us for some runs when we get back. We are always looking for more people to SUP.
We just started a SUP program with Colorado Whitewater, so check them out at coloradowhitewater.org.
Also, if you are interested in a lesson, I'm a Level 3 Whitewater SUP instructor and could hook you up with some instruction. www.SoftSideUp.com

See you on the River!

Kim
kclowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015   #6

Breckenridge, Colorado
Awesome yea I would definitely like to join you guys, just let me know when. my number is 6096021968 if anyone wants to met up or plan anything just let me know.
Old 07-26-2015   #7

Littleton, Colorado
My girlfriend and I are interested in meeting up too! We both have SUP's and have been down the S Platte in Littleton and the CO from Rancho to Statebridge. So much fun and we are rookies and did just fine. We took a lesson and it was very helpful and would suggest that instruction...

Give a call or a text to connect!

Scott Taylor
303-305-9897
scottyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015   #8

Aurora, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Upper C Saturday

I will be on the Upper C this Saturday. I am not sure about which section, but I would be happy to do a run from Yarmony bridge to State Bridge. That is a pretty mellow section. No teaching, but we could all just go have some fun. Send me an e-mail if you want to go. [email protected].

Kim
kclowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015   #9

Super short notice, but is anyone SUPing the upper C Sunday 8/16 or Monday 8/17?
jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote