Launch of Colorado SUP Club - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-24-2015   #1

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
Launch of Colorado SUP Club

Hey all you Mountain Buzzards!

I am excited to announce the launch of the Colorado SUP Club. A non profit dedicated to growing the sport of Stand Up Paddleboarding in Colorado. We hope to create a community of SUP enthusiasts, racers, and supporters.
We have a big dream and a lot of ideas. Join us and help out by liking our Facebook page and coming to our Hala Gear Rocky Mountain Luaus. Events we hope will spread the stoke and build a great base of enthusiastic SUP participants here in Colorado. The events will be on Thursday nights starting June 11th. We are already looking for volunteers to help out at the Luaus. Please message me if you can help.

You can also visit our website at www.ColoradoSUP.Club and join our email list for a chance to win a complete SUP setup from Hala Gear.

Please go to our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/ColoradoSUPClub as well and like us.

All of this wouldn't of been possible except for the help of many people so far. First a big thank you to the other co-founder of the Colorado SUP Club and an excellent SUP athlete Cami Swan. Big thanks also go out to Ryan, Jeff, and Autumn at the Greenway Foundation who have taken us under their wings. They are an amazing organization and everyone should go like the Greenway Foundation page too. Of course without the support of Peter Hall and his amazing team at Hala Gear the first series of events this year would not be possible. So a big thanks to Hala Gear.

Lastly, I need to thank everyone I have ever SUPed with. Thanks for spending some time on the water with me. Thank you for running shuttle with me. Thank you for sharing what I think is one of the greatest ways we can spend our free time enjoying nature and staying in shape all while getting wet!

Blackshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2015   #2
swimming

Colorado, Colorado
what day is bikini yoga?
BeaterBoater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015   #3

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
Send a message via AIM to craven_morhead
Pretty big missed opportunity to not call it the Colorado SUPper Club.
craven_morhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2015   #4

Denver, Colorado
Or the Colorado SUPer Club? Huh.

Beater, you want to teach Bikini yoga or just attend? I am told this is going to be the summer of the thong by my lady friends. Too bad all the kayakers hide those under skirts.
Old 04-24-2015   #5

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaterBoater View Post
what day is bikini yoga?
Point me in that direction of said yoga bikini!
SteamboatBORN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015   #6

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteamboatBORN View Post
Point me in that direction of said yoga bikini!
If Beater's teaching the bikini yoga, are you sure you want to point in that direction? It's the year of the thong, you know...
Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015   #7

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy H. View Post
If Beater's teaching the bikini yoga, are you sure you want to point in that direction? It's the year of the thong, you know...

As long as he is not wearing one and his students are, I'm still in!

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz
SteamboatBORN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015   #8

Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Sounds like a great project, and I look forward to a road trip or 2 to SUP with you John. Coming up for Paddlefest/Race to the Grill again this year?
lmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015   #9
swimming

Colorado, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshire View Post
Or the Colorado SUPer Club? Huh.

Beater, you want to teach Bikini yoga or just attend? I am told this is going to be the summer of the thong by my lady friends. Too bad all the kayakers hide those under skirts.
you don't want to know what I wear (or don't!) under my skirt.
BeaterBoater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015   #10

Denver, Colorado
I am coming up for Paddlefest!