where to buy canyon cooler navigator 150? - Mountain Buzz

Old 2 Days Ago   #1

Corvallis, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1998
where to buy canyon cooler navigator 150?

Hi all,

I'm trying to find somewhere to buy a canyon cooler navigator 150. Ideally with free shipping. (Also I'm in Corvallis, OR if there's a brick and mortar selling them).

Thanks in advance for any tips! Ian

surf.wv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 1 Day Ago   #2

Jenks, Oklahoma
do a duckduckgo or google search for best price. that is how I found a good price for my outfitter. On the other hand, even the best web price is still high. But, canyon coolers are a good cooler.
okieboater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #3

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2012
Canyon does sales pretty consistently though I'm not sure they'll discount the navigator, they always seem to be in short supply.
Fly By Night is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 1 Day Ago   #4
My name isn't Will

Willamette Valley, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1997
The closest paddle shop is in Eugene - Oregon Paddle Sports. They're on the west side. It's the retail face of Whitewater Designs; they opened a few years back when Ray closed Oregon River Sports.

Nice friendly folks. They sell Canyon coolers. I bought one, but it didn't fit my frame. It was the smaller Prospector, but it was an older model year so was at a discount. If they don't have the Navigator, I'm sure they can have one sent in.

If you're in Corvallis, look up Recretec just a few miles east on Hwy 34. They sell WAY coolers. They don't hang from your rail like a Canyon, but they are awesome coolers. WAY is an acronym. They might have a perfect fit for you, and you can't get more local than that. Well, it's not the same zip code as Corvallis, but it's behind Jim's Fruit Stand so you can get some avocados on your way home.
Old 1 Day Ago   #5

salmon, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2004
DRL river gypsies sells them with their boat packages. They are in Albany. might be worth a shot.
codycleve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #6

Defiance, CO, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
DRE made me a deal better than anything I found on the internet, AND they help keep the lights on around here
noahfecks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #7

Bend, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1993
I searched high and low last year and finally found one. Ended up paying $90 to get it shipped. Just recently I noticed that Tumalo Creek in Bend has one. I suggest calling them up.

MikeG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Hours Ago   #8

Arnold, California
where to buy canyon cooler navigator 150?

There is a Sportsmanís Warehouse in Albany (or used to be). Not sure about hat store but my local one stocks a pretty wide selection of sizes, including the Navigator, Prospector, & 125 as well as many smaller ones. Thereís your neighborhood B&M.
Old 3 Hours Ago   #9

Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
Huh... I've never seen any of the Sportsman's Warehouses in Denver have them...but I haven't gone to one in a while. I did a Deso trip with the nationwide buyer for Sportsmans Warehouse and he said they tried them out and couldn't sell the larger coolers worth a damn.

Kinda surprised they don't have them in stock at Canyon Coolers themselves...must be in between runs right now.
Electric-Mayhem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Hours Ago   #10

Arnold, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric-Mayhem View Post
Huh... I've never seen any of the Sportsman's Warehouses in Denver have them...but I haven't gone to one in a while. I did a Deso trip with the nationwide buyer for Sportsmans Warehouse and he said they tried them out and couldn't sell the larger coolers worth a damn.

Kinda surprised they don't have them in stock at Canyon Coolers themselves...must be in between runs right now.

Thatís a bummer of feedback. I realize Canyon doesnít have the name recognition of Yeti, but they also donít have the Yeti price tag. Itís been a couple months since Iíve been in there so maybe theyíre just selling out (or not selling) the stock they on hand.

I too am surprised that Canyon doesnít have them.

« Snout Rig Build | - »