where to buy canyon cooler navigator 150? - Page 2 - Mountain Buzz

Old 23 Minutes Ago   #11

Arnold, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by codycleve View Post
DRL river gypsies sells them with their boat packages. They are in Albany. might be worth a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Amette View Post
The closest paddle shop is in Eugene - Oregon Paddle Sports. They're on the west side. It's the retail face of Whitewater Designs; they opened a few years back when Ray closed Oregon River Sports.

Nice friendly folks. They sell Canyon coolers. I bought one, but it didn't fit my frame. It was the smaller Prospector, but it was an older model year so was at a discount. If they don't have the Navigator, I'm sure they can have one sent in.

If you're in Corvallis, look up Recretec just a few miles east on Hwy 34. They sell WAY coolers. They don't hang from your rail like a Canyon, but they are awesome coolers. WAY is an acronym. They might have a perfect fit for you, and you can't get more local than that. Well, it's not the same zip code as Corvallis, but it's behind Jim's Fruit Stand so you can get some avocados on your way home.

More good local options

Advertisement

« Snout Rig Build | - »