Welder in the Denver/Boulder area - Mountain Buzz

Old 01-21-2016   #1

Denver, Colorado
Welder in the Denver/Boulder area

Looking to modify a trailer slightly by extending the tongue. Anybody know a good welder that can give me some ideas as to whether it's a good/bad or possible idea? Hoping it can be cheap as well!

jonseim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2016   #2
Paddling in to the Future

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonseim View Post
Looking to modify a trailer slightly by extending the tongue. Anybody know a good welder that can give me some ideas as to whether it's a good/bad or possible idea? Hoping it can be cheap as well!
Any competent welder can do it. I had it done on my trailer (added 2.5ft) paid like $60 including materials to a Vietnam vet with no legs who could weld just about anything you could imagine.
Old 01-21-2016   #3

Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
Agreed, shouldn't be a hard or expensive job if you find the right person. If you want it done by a true trailer manufacturer that makes nice stuff, Trailer Made does a great job and are local. They seem to be reasonable with their pricing and specialize in custom trailers (mostly car trailers and bases for Tiny Houses).

Trailer Made
5340 Tennyson Street
Denver, CO 80212
[email protected]
(303)990-9497

Its at least worth a call to see what they'd charge. I have no affiliation with them, I just went to look at their stuff when a friend was thinking about getting into Tiny House building and they seemed to know what they were doing and I've read good reviews of their work.
Electric-Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boulder