water "proof" garbage and recycling duffle
We've traditionally used army duffles lined with a couple of 55 gal contractor bags for our garbage. I'm looking for a cost effective similar duffle that is made out of waterproof material to use in replacement of these.
A couple of things to note.
* Probably in the 100l + size
* compression straps would be a plus
* The bag doesn't have to be the level of dry that protects other things in a traditional drybag.
* The bag will still be lined with a contractor plastic bag
* The top closure can be a non-traditional roll top - although that's probably the most cost effective way.
“We steer the boat, we don’t alter the river.”