The new generation of deals on social media - Mountain Buzz

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1
swimming

The new generation of deals on social media

I have noticed whitewater rafters are very behind on their social media or just barely accepting Facebook which is now only for grandma sharing pictures of the grand kids. These forums are a dead dinosaur and everyone in EVERY other industry has moved to Instagram. Hundreds of thousands of posts in other sports and hobbies like mountain biking but rafting has virtually nothing from the end user, " The Consumer" get your self a Instagram and learn to use it and follow all the manufacturers and hashtags!

They have special codes, deals and flash sales. I just bought my Aire with a 25 percent of Instagram code. I just got a Instagram code from Canyon Cooler for 70.00! Off a Prospector 103 for my new boat yesterday. The place doing my frame had 400.00 of flash sale code last Friday that popped up in their story. If you aren't on Instagram you are missing some killer deals. And if you keep an open account (not private) so people can see what you post gear related companies send you free stuff to use and tag them in. Like my new Astral vest $0.00!

Just thought I would pass this along because I saved about 1600.00 on the raft and gear I just bought which is huge. I always see everyone asking about deals on here but you are doing your looking on a dying dead platform. Hashtags are your wallets friend on Instagram.

Longrange338 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #2

Missoula, Montana
Paddling Since: 1992
James is back at it again.
seantana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #3

Ellensburg, Washington
Paddling Since: 1982
^^^
GOTY2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #4

Grand Junction, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1994
Yes, I'm a social media dinosaur but I did just create an account on Instagram. Now I'll need to find out what to do with it. I'll have to make an appointment with my teenage son for a tutorial. In the meantime, I'll still use Facebook.

See ya all on the river!
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #5

Grand Junction, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1994
Yes, I'm a social media dinosaur but I did just create an account on Instagram. Now I'll need to find out what to do with it. I'll have to make an appointment with my teenage son for a tutorial. In the meantime, I'll still use Facebook.

See ya all on the river!
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #6
swimming

If you visit Canyon Coolers they have an active discount code on prospectors right now. Save you 70.00 if you need a cooler.
Longrange338 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #7

SWCO, Colorado
Paddling Since: 80's
Just curious if you would like to share the Aire store name and code as I’m in the market for a new raft and have been waffling between brands. That discount would definitely sway my decision. I still can’t come to terms with all the social media stuff... being a slightly paranoid computer caveman. Thanks
MR. ED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #8

Western Slope, CO, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2009
Move to Commercial Posts as it promotes Instagram, a commercial company.
ColoradoDave is offline   Reply With Quote