My bad for not returning to this post. The repair was quite easy, and I did take pictures, but they are bad. I used Speedy Stitcher and T270#277 bonded nylon thread. I think you could go a size bigger, but this size worked.
This is steps I did do the repair; yes, some of the steps are basic, no Iím not an expert:
1. I removed the tubes from the frame
2. Deflated the tubes.
3. Unzipped the tubes to the area that was damaged.
4. I did not remove the air bladders, instead I used a leather welding blanket between air bladder and the shell to protect the air bladder.
5. I removed any existing thread that was damaged and melted the end of the nylon tread.
6. Make sure that you know how to use a Speedy Sticher. There is a plethora of videos on YouTube on how to use the Speedy Sticher.
7. Start sewing at the last good existing stich. Stich back over the existing good stich by about 1 inch then stich towards the damage area. This is triple stich that 1-inch area.
8. I did not make new holes I used the existing holes.
9. Have extra needles as you will be lucky not break at least one needle. I did find that the needle that had a slight curve worked best for me.
10. I did not need this but did find this suggestion on another webpage. If you are having issues with getting the needle through the material you can use spray bottle with soap water.
11. Finish the end of your stich the same as the way you began the stich.
12. Make sure that you tie knots at the end and melt the thread.