New tubes - Mountain Buzz

Old 09-27-2017   #1

Kenmore, Washington
New tubes

Hey guys been doing a lot of research on pontoons and this site kept popping up on my Google searches. It really seems like you guys know what you're talking about and I need some advice.

I am looking at a scadden McKenzie x3 (I know how you guys feel about his products lol) ready to fish for a screaming deal. This boat will NOT be used for any sort of white water, just fishing rivers that don't have much access and low water conditions where I can't get the drift boat. My question is can I put different larger diameter different manufacturer tubes on it in the future if need be or would i end up running into frame twisting issues? Again, this boat will NOT see white water.

Appreciate your responses.

Thanks.

Steelheader84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2017   #2

C. Springs, Colorado
You can strap anything together with enough cam straps. If your worried about the tubes spreading apart.......cam strap them together on the bottom or encircle them with straps on both ends.
caverdan is offline   Reply With Quote