negative cooler advertising - Mountain Buzz

Old 03-08-2016   #1

Great Falls, Montana
Paddling Since: .3
negative cooler advertising

How much ya wanna bet this guy works for Yeti or Pelican?

ob1coby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2016   #2
Misspellingintothefuture!

Tabernash, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Dum ass should have actually looked at the cooler before he bought it, then he might have known how much he hated it.
Old 03-08-2016   #3

Helena, Montana
Paddling Since: 2013
Matt, will you expound on that? I've go the 70 and I love it.
FatGuynaLitlBoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2016   #4
Misspellingintothefuture!

Tabernash, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatGuynaLitlBoat View Post
Matt, will you expound on that? I've go the 70 and I love it.
Ya. My point is this guy should have actually looked at the cooler before he bought it, he paid for a cooler with a bunch of stuff that he personally doesn't like, then filmed a you tube of him bitching about the cooler he just purchased.

He just seems like a moron complaining about stuff he doesn't like, which is obvious to some body if they look at the thing before buying it.

I have been happy with the igloo cooler's I've owned, got a marine Ultra right now, and it works fine for what I paid.
Old 03-09-2016   #5

Grand Junction, Colorado via Oregon
Paddling Since: 1976
If he isn't happy with it why doesn't he return it rather than posting a youtube vid??? Kinda like the guy wants Yeti quality but also expects Sam's or Costco pricing??? I would say that for the price it's a decent cooler....if you want a Yeti, buy a Yeti.

Anyone buy a Rtic cooler yet? Half the price of Yeti is their slogan....and those coolers look they were made in the same plants as the Yeti's or at the very least this company was a disgruntled Yeti employee. Hoping to get some beta on them for when I get a new cooler before too long.
Old 03-09-2016   #6

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverman4utoday View Post
If he isn't happy with it why doesn't he return it rather than posting a youtube vid??? Kinda like the guy wants Yeti quality but also expects Sam's or Costco pricing??? I would say that for the price it's a decent cooler....if you want a Yeti, buy a Yeti.

Anyone buy a Rtic cooler yet? Half the price of Yeti is their slogan....and those coolers look they were made in the same plants as the Yeti's or at the very least this company was a disgruntled Yeti employee. Hoping to get some beta on them for when I get a new cooler before too long.
I might just buy a little Rtic (20) for the price alone! Looks like it would fit perfect on my sup.
SteamboatBORN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016   #7

Grand Junction, Colorado via Oregon
Paddling Since: 1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteamboatBORN View Post
I might just buy a little Rtic (20) for the price alone! Looks like it would fit perfect on my sup.
When you get it, post a review/photo's. Hoping they step up into the larger coolers, but could be awhile. The Yeti's are a little too spendy for me, so the price is attractive as long as the quality is decent.
Old 03-09-2016   #8

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverman4utoday View Post
When you get it, post a review/photo's. Hoping they step up into the larger coolers, but could be awhile. The Yeti's are a little too spendy for me, so the price is attractive as long as the quality is decent.
Just was talking to a buddy who has been waiting on the RTIC, and they keep pushing back the shipping date. He jokingly said he thinks they are in a lawsuit with yeti or something. I hope not, I want one.
SteamboatBORN is offline   Reply With Quote