Mammoth Coolers - Mountain Buzz

Old 03-21-2016   #1

Fort Collins, Colorado
Mammoth Coolers

Anyone have experience with a Mammoth Titan cooler? I can't really find any reviews online. They can be had at Walmart, which doesn't bode well. But they are roto-molded and the "retail" price on their website is along the same lines as other well-known brands. Any opinions on these?

protechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2016   #2

Great Falls, Montana
Paddling Since: .3
Quote:
Originally Posted by protechie View Post
Anyone have experience with a Mammoth Titan cooler? I can't really find any reviews online. They can be had at Walmart, which doesn't bode well. But they are roto-molded and the "retail" price on their website is along the same lines as other well-known brands. Any opinions on these?
I purchased 2 last fall because BobWards had a great sale on them. I've only used the smallest one (75) and it performed like all the other high quality rotomolded coolers I've had. Fit and finish seem a tiny bit lower than some others but insignificant.

In the cooler industry there is a weird gap in sizes that makes it hard ti find a perfect cooler for many cats/rafts and the mammoths seem to have helped that gap for what I was looking for. I'll post a better review when I use the larger size for a more serious trip.
ob1coby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016   #3

Missoula, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
Nope

I also bought a Mammouth cooler at Bob Wards. Had a product issue and sent an email as per their website instructions. NO RESPONSE! None. Zero. Zip. So if you want a company that does not back the product, these guys are for you.
Johntk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2016   #4

East MT, WestMT, Both sides of the Yellowstone
Paddling Since: 09
I like my mammoths. Good dimensions.
spider is offline   Reply With Quote