Gila River guides through the wilderness available - Mountain Buzz

Old 06-01-2017   #1

El paso, Texas
Paddling Since: 1985
Gila River guides through the wilderness available

26 pages with 32 photos of the Gila Wilderness River. HOt springs,rock art, Rapids, ruins, points of interest, logistics. Mile by mile info ++ And much more info on the first comprehensive River guide through the wilderness run. If yo think you'd like one email to gilamnstr2. Or 915-581-2042 first edition $16/ea. If you like more info Bill

Bill L is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2017   #2

Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2013
This book is great. My last trip down I found one of Bills oars and he gave me a copy. It would have been really nice to have had this book before my first two times down. This thing has more beta than the entire internet combined. I didn't know half the stuff in this book was there and the other half I couldn't find because the directions usually lacked mile marks and were "look for the rock that looks like a gorilla..." If you plan to do this (or have already done it) this is a great resource.
Excellent job Bill!
almortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017   #3

Chinle, Arizona
Paddling Since: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill L View Post
26 pages with 32 photos of the Gila Wilderness River. HOt springs,rock art, Rapids, ruins, points of interest, logistics. Mile by mile info ++ And much more info on the first comprehensive River guide through the wilderness run. If yo think you'd like one email to gilamnstr2. Or 915-581-2042 first edition $16/ea. If you like more info Bill

Good morning! I'll try calling you in a bit, but the email you listed isn't complete and I thought you might want to add that in case someone else wants to contact you. It would have been my contact method of choice if it were there. Looking forward to grabbing a copy of the book!
dylansinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2017   #4

El paso, Texas
Paddling Since: 1985
Gila river

I've received a message stating that I had interest in the Gila River guide through the wilderness portion of the River. I've tried to reply but was unable to get through. Why can't I reply to private messages???
Anyway I can be contacted at either (915)-581-2042 or [email protected]
Thank you. Bill
Bill L is offline   Reply With Quote