Best price on a RMR Storm - Mountain Buzz

Old 05-02-2017   #1

Atlanta, Georgia
Best price on a RMR Storm

Looking to buy an RMR storm at the end of this week and was wondering if anyone knew of the best price available on this raft. So far the best deal I found was from theboatpeople.com at $1799 with free shipping to Atlanta. If anyone knows of a better deal than that, please pass it along to me.

Thanks,
Sully

P.S. I am also interested in any used RMR Storm's or Mini-max's that may be lingering out there

sull is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2017   #2

Willi..., Willimina, OR
Paddling Since: 68
800 used in commerce city co yesterday

The best price mini raft would be........... free of course. Assuming (starts with ass) you are looking for new, the best price is on Alababa 700 ish usd. The best price with respect to a life cycle analysis is an Aire, Sotar, Maravia, Wing,....
Old 05-03-2017   #3

laramie, wy
Paddling Since: 2010
Where do you buy Wing boats these days Gary? and are they really that good?
Kirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2017   #4

Atlanta, Georgia
I am really just focused on finding a good price on a new RMR storm that can be shipped to Atlanta (are there any outfitter stores out there running a sale?). I would also consider a used RMR storm, hyside mini-max, or an aire puma. I am aware of the more outfitter quality rafts on the market, but I am a kayaker who rafts occasionally with family and friends, mostly on class III day trips, so any of the above will fit my needs- its just about staying within my budget.
Old 05-03-2017   #5

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2010
https://anchorage.craigslist.org/boa/6038315135.html

couple months old but worth a shot.
xXTheTickXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017   #6

Willi..., Willimina, OR
Paddling Since: 68
They are ...that good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirks View Post
Where do you buy Wing boats these days Gary? and are they really that good?
*They are ...that good. but so are Sotars using tried and true fabric, do for Maravias. I bought my Wing on CR. New they are pricey. I've also been told that you catch more fish in a quality boat, get prettier gals in a quality boat, and live longer in a quality boat.
Old 05-04-2017   #7

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Quote:
Originally Posted by garystrome View Post
I've also been told that you catch more fish in a quality boat, get prettier gals in a quality boat, and live longer in a quality boat.
I think that your kids will also be above average too and your wife will enjoy boating more as well!
Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017   #8
Top Quality River Gear

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1960
Ha Ha Gary... so so true, giggling over here

Quote:
Originally Posted by garystrome View Post
*They are ...that good. but so are Sotars using tried and true fabric, do for Maravias. I bought my Wing on CR. New they are pricey. I've also been told that you catch more fish in a quality boat, get prettier gals in a quality boat, and live longer in a quality boat.
Old 05-05-2017   #9
Top Quality River Gear

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1960
Hi Sull,

We too have some RMR Storms in stock at the same price. The shipping isn't free however we do offer 10% off all other purchases for 90 days from the purchase of your new river ride. Shipping would be $75, make sure to if you order from us to state that I quoted you that, it's a smaller boat so we will split the shipping difference with you! Let me know if I can help.

Keep it Right Side Up,
Renee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sull View Post
Looking to buy an RMR storm at the end of this week and was wondering if anyone knew of the best price available on this raft. So far the best deal I found was from theboatpeople.com at $1799 with free shipping to Atlanta. If anyone knows of a better deal than that, please pass it along to me.

Thanks,
Sully

P.S. I am also interested in any used RMR Storm's or Mini-max's that may be lingering out there
Old 05-11-2017   #10

Atlanta, Georgia
Thanks for the responses! I found a lightly used rmr storm in West Virginia and it is on a UPS truck headed to Atlanta.